Licensed Practical Nurse – IMMEDIATE NEED
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS | ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE (Part time, PRN, Full-time)
Here at OPA Staffing we are committed to achieving a mutually beneficial relationship between our candidates and our partner facilities while providing safe, quality care to their patients.
We’re looking for highly professional LPNs to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for reassuring family members, communicating with doctors, as well as, tending to the needs of your patients. The successful candidate will love working with others, offer a positive, upbeat work ethic, and want to work in an environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the patients.
Responsibilities of the LPN
· Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
· Communicate with physicians, other nurses, radiologists and other medical professionals
· Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
· Consider the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
· Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
· Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
· Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients, their spouses and family members
· Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
Required skills for the Licensed Practical Nurse
· Valid nursing license
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
· Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
· Ability to explain treatments and conditions
· Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations
· Extremely competitive compensation structure
· Flexible scheduling
· Immediate shifts available
· Compensation commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract