At OPA Staffing we recognize that looking for a new career opportunity can be overwhelming and time-consuming. We share information and empower you to learn and grow. Whether this is your first position, or you are transitioning to a new one, we work with you throughout the entire “on-boarding” process, ensuring you are properly credentialed according to the requirements of the Joint Commission Accreditation Standards and Department of Health Regulations.
We are dedicated to learning who you are and what you need for professional and personal fulfillment. Whether you are interested in a new permanent position, contract, or per diem assignment, our team members offer personalized service to match your unique skills and goals with the ideal career opportunity in our diversified client base. We know that your skills are in great demand and placement in the right facility is crucial to your success!
Working With OPA Staffing Has Many Advantages
- We provide a supportive work environment.
- Providing your credentials to us only once prequalifies you to immediately present you as a candidate to various opportunities.
- We are your advocate during the entire search process offering guidance and support.
- We maintain contact as you transition into your new position.
At OPA Staffing, we realize the connection between the candidates and facilities we partner with is the most important aspect of the relationship. We work with a variety of facilities and practices, including but not limited to:
- Long-Term Care & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Private Practice Physician Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Imaging Centers
- Rehabilitative Facilities
- Radiology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
At OPA Staffing we are committed to achieving a mutually benefcial relationship between our candidates and our partner facilities while providing safe, quality care to patients.
Please contact us today to learn more about our attractive bonus programs and to secure your first assignment!