While COVID-19 keeps many people stuck at home, there are those in the healthcare industry looking for the right candidates to help them during these tough times.
1. Our Company’s Mission.
At OPA Staffing we are committed to working collaboratively to deliver the highest level of service that meets the mission and culture of our valued clients. We accomplish this by recruiting highly-qualified, expertly-trained medical professionals and placing them in the medical facilities with whom we work. We parallel our activities with our non-profit organization and sister company: The OPA RASA Foundation and strongly follow its mission which is “to leverage capitalism to Build Worth in Recovery.” Each organization is purpose-driven, as well as determined to assist in creating meaningful careers for others.
2. How you want, when you want, where you want (from PRN to Permanent Placement)
It is no surprise that we are a flexible organization, open to adjustments. One of the best things OPA Staffing does is to make sure our clients and employees are heard, valued, and cared for. An employee that is heard will put their best effort forward in all that they do. A company that cares and values you as an individual promotes an environment where people are trustworthy and feel safe. As much as we want you to live by our mission, we at OPA Staffing, along with The OPA RASA Foundation, will always lead by example.
It is not difficult to start in PRN work, move to contract work, and eventually into a direct placement role. OPA Staffing works with you every step of the way. We care about your availability, commute time, as well as your pay rate. The same goes with our clients – it is just as important to us that we take care of our client’s needs as well. Yes, you read it right, we truly want everyone to be happy.
3. By healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals
OPA Staffing knows the weight that good healthcare carries. As a healthcare provider, OPA Staffing only recruits the best medical professionals. A successful healthcare outcome means better wellness that leads to a better quality of life. These are a few of the requirements for delivering goals that are important to patients. OPA Staffing never forgets to instill this in their process of recruitment. Just like you, we are a group of healthcare professionals giving value to both employment and patient care.
OPA Staffing also believes the best way to provide healthcare services emerges when leaders and executives are actively engaged in all facets of the process. OPA Staffing seeks more than just knowledge; it also requires empathy from it’s healthcare professionals, so they can best serve their patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Filed under: Blog
Comments: Comments Off on Top 3 Factors for Consideration in Choosing a Medical Staffing Company that Understands “Care” Deeply
Along with great sports teams, a world-class zoo and aquarium, the Fox theatre, and many other attractions, Atlanta boasts some of the best medical care available. There are more than 200 hospitals in and near metro ATL, and several are rated as some of the best in the country.
Great hospitals are supported by top medical schools and we host those too including; Emory and Mercer University School of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, and a congregate of med-tech colleges.
The result is plenty of highly trained job candidates in what is certainly a robust medical job market. “We connect the extraordinary job seeker with a position in which they will thrive – that’s the mandate,” said OPA Staffing CEO, Stephen Deason. “But we go a step further, our expert team of consultants dig deep to match the perfect skills and disposition for a seamless transition, and we maintain contact every step of the way.”
Filling a new or existing position at a medical facility can be a daunting experience, as well as a roadblock if not done properly. The process itself is even time-consuming. There are just too many applicants, and there are even the wrong applicants, or perhaps, not enough interest. All these can lead to wasted time and resources.
Staffing companies fill that gap through proper recruitment. How?
1. Providing appropriate personnel from their vast resource of highly skilled candidates. With the current fast-paced world, staffing solutions will definitely save you time with its dedicated staff, experts in the field of human resources. Opa Staffing takes pride in the quality of service it offers in as much as the healthcare staff provides medical facilities in need.
2. Having the means to fill positions quickly with the appropriate candidates and make the prospect of a new hire exciting rather than intimidating. Opa Staffing thrives from the values it creates within the organization thus ensuring highly credible candidates both in academics and professionalism.
3. Giving value to patient care. Being in the business for quite some time now, Opa Staffing has always given the commitment to only providing the safest, top-quality care to patients. Healthcare staffing should always consider this on the list. We don’t just bridge the gap between the need for staff but we build a harmonious relationship with both our clients and candidates as well, ensuring the welfare for both.
So what does proper recruitment mean again? One that definitely considers the need for people but also digs deep into understand the business’ needs. Is it easy to find the best healthcare staff? Well, it’s challenging but it’s not impossible. Soon as you connect with the right people – the perfect candidate is definitely out there to justify the fact that yes – Metro Atlanta is a great place.